Who does not like blue?
Eco Print and Indigo are premium botanical printing processes! The natural color of indigo when combined with leaf printing creates a broad range of designs and patterns.
What will I learn in this course?
- Learn how to mix and care for your indigo vat
- Learn the how to make Eco Print with indigo dyed fabrics
- How to use folding and clamping to creates surface interest.
- You will have unlimited access to this course.
- There are videos and printable pdf documnets for assistance.
How is this course taught?
Upon a completed registration you will have access to all the videos and documents in the online course. You will access them anytime and as much as you would like. Then when you are ready to work, you work along with the lessons. Just that easy!
What type of indigo vat is used?
In this course you will use Pre- Reduced Indigo crystals to get you up and running with this fabulous technique. However if you know how to use a natural vat, you too can join the fun!
What experience is needed for this course?
This course is well suited for those who have some experience making botanical prints. However if you are just starting out, there is the Fundamentals course that will get you going in no time at all.
What you are waiting for? Get started now!
Have further questions?
Email contact KathyHaysDesign@gmail.com
Available to stream instantlyWatch link provided after purchase
You will get immediate access to all video lessons and documents. Learn on your own schedule!
- You will get immediate access to all video lessons and documents. Learn on your own schedule!